Blogs > Why Not Thrift?

Material things don't matter much to me. That is one major reason why I love to thrift. It doesn't cost much, it's an adventure and you always come away feeling good. So why not thrift?

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cache' sale items mix well with thrift finds

This white sheer texture sweater has been marked down several times by Cache'. It's original price was $98. Its sale price went from $59 down to the final price of $29. What a deal.
***

As much as I enjoy  thrifting, I also enjoy high-end finds which I often purchase at sale prices.
My favorite website for online clothing shopping is Cache'. The clothes are well-made, reasonably priced (when on sale) and very fashionable.
Often, I shop a season behind. Just a few weeks ago, I bought several items marked for final sale that I've already packed away for next winter.
Last winter, I shopped for summer/spring clearance items which are now in my closet with the price tags still on them. I am just waiting for a little warmer weather to wear them. They are sassy, sleeveless and will look fabulous with a pair of dark jeans or skirt.
The sweater above is one of the fabulous previous-season finds I am talking about. I haven't bought it yet, but I plan to.
It's original price was $98. It's been marked down from $59 to the final sale of $29.
If you look at the website and you like what you see, buy the item right away. If you wait, it may not be available in your size.
When you mix the high-end items with a $5 thrift store skirt, it makes the entire outfit look expensive.
The best part is, only you will know what is thrift and what is a good online find.
Shopping like this involves a little planning ahead, but it's totally worth it. Especially when you pull out your winter clothes and find a brand new high-end sweater with a sale price of $29.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home